Well Hello all! So as you may see Mr Preston Leon Tschirhart decided he wanted to come a little earlier then expected! He was born December 30th, 2010 at 6:52pm. He weighed 5 pounds 2 ounces and was 18 inches long! Sorry for not getting this rolling a little sooner, but we've been a little busy with him. He was admitted into the NICU when he was born for being a premie, but he has done great! We started off with oxygen and positive airway pressure, a tube to help feed him, medicine to help him poop every 6 hours, TPN, antibiotics, and an incubator to keep him warm. In a week we have removed all tubes, he is pooping on his own, as well as feeding from a bottle, or breast when I am there, which is normally all the time. But I have been told a moms got to rest! So I go home at night, usually with a fight. :) We are so thankful that God has blessed us with such an amazing little boy. We are fighting with him right now, and hopefully he will get to come home soon, but of course not until he is good and ready! Dr says could be up to three weeks, and with as much as we want him home, we want whats best for him. We have a long road ahead, and want nothing more than for him to get the best start possible. He is definitely a gift from god, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect son. I will have to give more details at a later time, because as you may know a new baby comes with lots of time, and a premie, well they need much more! and mom needs to sleep when she has the chance! So! Enjoy the pictures! I will post more as soon as I can! :) Prayers please! God Bless! :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment